The Underdog of Shonan Beach









 
 
Tokyo's nampa training industry is a complete clusterfuck and needs regulation. Japan's seduction community is super disorganized and full of con men and  semi-famous shitty pick up "masters", who rip off the single men of Japan. The secret method is always associated with memorized lines and manipulative tactics. 
 
 
 Pro-tip:
When pea-cocking, creativity takes courage.







  



 
Trusting Japanese chumps will pay thousands for these men to train them. Much of the awful training that is given in the seduction community is treated as if it's one size fits all. Generally speaking there are no generalizations when it comes to discovering who you are, what you have to offer the world and especially what you have to offer the sexy Japanese ladies.











Pro-tip:
The secret to success with these Grade A cum dumpsters in sincerity. Once you can fake it with them you can get in their pants.


 The Japanese in general, will almost always go with big proven brands. Chain restaurants are always packed and the mom & pop shops, with much better food, are often struggling. It's the same with training programs. They always go with the best known schools. They'll choose a program or instructor only on the basis of them being featured on TV. Dating/lifestyle coaching and pickup bootcamps are a relatively new industry in Tokyo. Sadly, some of the well known programs and sensei are inferior to the little guys.  Many of the students are leaving the shady courses with much worse social skills than before they completed them. After training, they often have an inflated sense of self esteem and entitlement.


Some of their learned techniques are borderline criminal and have gotten the students arrested and/or fined. There is no official licensing requirement by the government to teach and market these untrustworthy courses and bootcamps. One recent graduate of a well known trainer was recently fined 30,000 yen for harassing three under 20 women with creepy, obsessive campaigns — pursuits that began on the beach with smooth-talking and charm, but ended with scary and persistent communication via LINE.



 
 
This young lady asks for police assistance due to an overly aggressive PUA who won't leave her alone.

 

 Very much like the groups of Turkish men who frequent bars popular with college aged women, the typical nampa meister of Shonan beach feels that all others are less than human. Everyone is mere  a extension of the narcissistic pickup artist, or an instrument to fulfill his sexual needs and obey his often degrading commands. No evil can be done to the humanoid cock blockers and boyfriends who stand in the way of sex with him. In past years, before the nuisance ordinance was passed, the typical PUA on the beach in Japan would take whatever he felt he was entitled to, no matter if he had to violate another person to get it.


 These nampa meisters and their students are the most suffocatingly narcissistic imaginable people I've met in Japan. When the nampa meisters fail, they often become enraged, engulfed by self-reprimand and internalized violent urges. 
 

 
More mature nampa meisters may need to show some skin to compete with the tattooed toughs.




A large number of the Japanese women who go to the Shonan area beaches and strut around in bikinis, showing off their svelte bodies and tattoos, are emotionally damaged women. The horny Japanese men who frequent the beaches are aware of this, and are all there on the lookout for easy sex. If they're not on the lookout for sex and actually like the dirty sea, they would be at boring, family type beaches- like Araihama, Muira Kaigan or Hayama. Any single man who would choose one of those beaches is either totally pussy whipped or a closet homosexual.



 
Badboy sensei will help the older gentlemen get genki young chicks like this.


The nampa meisters of Shonan Beach are very much attracted to fatherless women with vulnerability, unstable or disordered personalities or to the inferior. These dirty women, showing off skin, constitute more secure sources of better quality, narcissistic supply than found in the city. The inferior offer adulation. The gals from broken homes, heavily tattooed women, the mentally ill, the sexually traumatized and the abused become dependent and addicted to him. These vulnerable young women can be easily sexually manipulated without fear of repercussions.




 
The nampa training industry is in desperate need of a governing body.


 Japanese men are often timid and mind numbingly boring. Unless you are very rich or the woman is desperate (i.e. over 29 and still single), being timid and boring is very unattractive. Dullards do not have prospects for dating. Then again, most Japanese women have yet to meet a man who is not boring and timid. For a majority of Japanese men, the major barriers are their inability to talk about anything of interest to women, institutionalized fear of rejection, and their inability to go back and analyze what went wrong with their last attempt at pick up or failed date.




 
This pathetic pick up artist beta can't even get his two set to turn around and look at him.


Masahige “Badboy” Kusunoki is 56, somewhat buff and not boring. By day he works as a part timer for Kita city, confiscating illegally parked bicycles. Not many chances to meet women in his line of work, and the general public hates him on sight. He's been trying to break into the lucrative dating coach market for the past four years. Badboy was an assistant instructor working for Stinger sensei from 2007 to 2009 and went out on his own after the financial crisis. That chain- smoking cheapskate cut his salary in half- even though his business was not affected at all. 



 Pro tip:  "To succeed in nampa, you need two things: Confidence and more confidence."
 

 He never takes off his dark sunglasses so he's always very noticeable on the beaches and outside Shibuya and Shinjuku Stations. He's always dressed in black, and always wears a pinch front cowboy hat. 

Badboy also claims to have the best system for getting the older, single Japanese man laid by hot young chicks. Sometimes, the pick up artists on the beach sadistically taunt and torment their targets with negging - but they do not think this is evil –  it's just part of the game. They feel that they are entitled to sexual pleasure and gratification from anyone they choose. 

Unlike his rival Stinger, who has dozens of students each month and has made some good investments in the past, Badboy is part of Japan's working poor. He makes 900 yen an hour and lives in a modest, cluttered apartment in North Tokyo. The twice divorced Badboy sensei had no customers today. I expressed interest in taking his executive VIP private course. I offered to buy him a Thai lunch, and he ate and spoke with me about his background.


 
How many women have you slept with?


"It is the poor man who'll ever count his flock....
But, I estimate that I will have hit the triple digits by the time I finally settle down with one woman though. I'm a romantic, a sentimental man thinks things will last forever, a romantic hopes against hope that they won't."


 

 
 
 
Pro-tip
: Never try to AMOG an aroused, tattooed ruffian like this. He'll start posturing, shouting and making a scene. It ain't worth the trouble.


 
What's your opinion of Stinger, the most famous nampa trainer in Japan?

"Nothing he says is original, but his reputation takes him a long way, I find him eerily glorified. Sure, he's considered one of the top dating coaches in Japan- and maybe even all of Asia. He's not only a coach, but also an author and public speaker. Colleges and universities will occasionally even hire him to speak to students about how they can improve their social lives. I worked under him for four years. Stinger's students fall in love with the idea that if they have the right tools and follow his steps they can make hot young chicks sleep with them- like fixing a computer. This plays into the way we Japanese men think- logically. They pay over 300,000 for his 'seminars' and lifestyle coaching, which are mostly just his boasting about his past when he was a host and 35 kilos lighter.

 Maybe I've never been on TV like him. I don't have the Rolex, the nice place in Roppongi Hills and sports car like he does. But I do know that women in Japan think on an emotional level. You can't just apply some formula to render them helpless to your charms. Give the whores here a little credit, they can decide who they do and don't want to suck off. My system is 100% real. I do man to man training with executive type guys. It's all customized to match what each guy has to offer. My system is better than his. Better is the enemy of good.

I'm focusing my attention to competing with the up and coming pick up trainers, like Mandrake, Little Buck and Atsuhiro sensei.  All of us have our special niche to fill, and I think the market can sustain all of us and Stinger."



 
PEACUNTING!
Just like the US and Australia, tramp stamps are a sign you can be balls deep the same day you meet.



Why did you get started with nampa?

"In my 20's, I had severe social anxiety and I cured it by going into hiding.  Now I have zero fear.  All my lovers used to deeply fall in love with me and ended up being hurt. One of them, Emika, just 22, committed suicide four years ago, because she was too emotionally dependent on me and when I got bored I left her.  My obsession with nampa was and is my compulsion. If I chat up a gal on the beach or the park I have to come back three more times. It drives me crazy if I don't, so I do. In my case I might expose myself to a situation that triggers me wanting to do something four times but then I don't do it four times.

For example with me, I used to check if the door was locked four times before finally going to bed so, what I might do is when going to bed,  I'll lock the doors and go lay in bed and then fight the urge to check. I have super high levels of anxiety but over time it goes down. I build a tolerance where the first few days I only check two times, then the next few times, then the next few only once and then not at all. I'm the same way with my new Sharp smartphone, I check it every four minutes- that's why the battery dies so quickly. There are also things you can do to help reduce the anxiety, such as making tight fists and breathing methods or what not."



 
 
Badboy sensei's day job, legally stealing citizen's bicycles, keeps him in decent shape for the beach.
 

You're a bit long in the tooth. Do you ever feel out of place talking to the much younger women on the beaches?

"Not at all! The inside scoop is that girls with father complexes often fall for older gentlemen like me. You're only as old as the last girl you've tapped. Besides, any bitch over thirty is just not gonna happen with me. Why? Well not sleeping with me because I held the door open for them. Getting angry at me when I neg them. Spermjackings to make babies and steal my savings -considering they won't sleep with me in the first place, this is third on my list. And, older chicks always stop replying to me as soon as I send cock pictures, the young chicks love it though. Some of them have collections on their smartphones you know. They exchange them with their friends. It's very trendy for the young people nowadays."


 
True alpha males are a rare treat. They get the hottest ladies.


How to you feel about being such a minor player in the Japanese seduction community?

"Once my business finally gets going I'll get some momentum. It's very competitive, but my customer base is slowly growing year by year. There's nowhere to go but up. Fortunately, money from my teaching is not important to me. I have a steady, regular part time job. I'm happy, should I have a sense of humiliation or shame surrounding my coaching business?  I know I am better than the bigger players. Look, my approach is the best. I do whatever the fuck I want. I train older men how to do whatever the fuck they want, within the law of course. Let others attach their moral high ground to other methods they will never even try.


Stinger's methods are morally suspect and haven't been effective since the 1990's. Sure, he's well known but he'll never adapt his system, he's an old dog. Yes, his beach pea-cocking technique is very effective. Hell, I use it myself. If you still feel frustration when the majority of these losers on the beach disagree with you, or challenge your ideas about nampa, it's a good sign that you're at least somewhat insecure about the strength of your reality. When you've truly adopted a boss mentality like I have, you'll become supremely sexually confident in your reality, and simply won't give a damn who looks down on you."






 
 
This group of untrained, clueless foreign men peacock in their designer underwear.










How did you transform into such a great pick up artist?


 "Practice! Practice! Practice! (laughs) It's no different for any skill you develop. The more you practice the better you will get. First, learn the basics of seduction. Mostly, play the game in the streets, malls, parks, trains and the beaches. I cannot emphasize enough how critical this is to your future success! Nothing ever becomes real until it is experienced. When I see a hot young gal, I can't just walk on by. I stop and tell her I find her sexy and I'd like to fuck her in her cherry red asshole.
I tell my students they have to pretend to be an alpha male. Courage is a mean with regard to fear with confidence.

The subservient women here suppressed by society's concept of an 'independent woman' will flock to you like Ethiopians to a steak dinner. Don't be a beta like all these poor, untrained saps on the train. All Japanese women secretly wish to be dominated, and they'll dislike you for putting them up on a pedestal or treating them as equals like the Americans do. However, all of that breaks down if the guy lacks a dominant Alpha mindset. Without that self-confidence and a competitive spirit, the best looking guy becomes a foil for a more dominant one, like me. Conversely, enough bravado and fearless genuine Alpha dominance can make even the ugliest PUA attractive by order of degree."



 
 
The over saturation of professionally trained PUAs is making it tough for the older nampa meister to compete.


Any special technique that you have that makes your training better or different than the other trainers here? Are PUA's fakes?

"Is it fake to work with a speech therapist to correct a stutter? Is it fake to learn not to freeze up in terror and shit yourself at the sight of an attractive woman?

I think it isn't. It's called learning. Very few Japanese men, like me, have the skills naturally. My students need to acquire them. My patented trick is to make her stop.  For example, if you approach in front of the Avex Beach Bar over here, realize that once you move out of her way, she’s going to walk. So you should turn her body away from the open path and hold her upper arm. It’s as easy as moving your own body, and even using a come hither motion to draw her away from the escape path. Physically block her route- but keep smiling. In my bootcamps, we practice moving these cunts from point A to point B like cattle. This is called compliance. Japanese women go crazy for that shit."









Pro-tip:
Act like you don't give a fuck, and they will not come.






What happens after you stop her?


"You are the shopper, not the merchandise. You do the evaluating, you do the screening. You're in charge. But, you'll have to enroll in my class if you want to find out what to do next. I have a daytime only beach or train station program for 75,000.I'll give you fashion advice and a list of books to develop the proper alpha mindset. I teach you how to be the normal guy who happens to be good at hitting on girls rather than becoming just another Japanese PUA.  If you are serious about improving your dating life as it is an investment in yourself.  I give you tools that will last you a lifetime if you are committed to honing them. Do think you could get me a fruit smoothie to go with my food?






Badboy's lunch, courtesy of me.




I also have a month long mentorship for 350,000 yen.  I'll take you under my wing like a little brother to teach you the advanced seduction and sexual techniques that I use in my life. I designed the course to fix your specific weak points and mental blocks. You have access to your me 24/7 and I'll meet with you a few times a week for both pro wingman and private theory coaching. The wealthier guys can hire me for a whole month.  I'd like get to live in my wealthy clients beautiful homes in a spare room. Single, married, divorced- no problem. Ideally expat bankers, CEOs, pro sportsmen. I'll coach guys who spent too much time working when they were younger and want sexy young girlfriends."














 
Oy vey! It seems like even the crows of Shonan Beach eat better than the struggling dating coach I met today.















Support small business and your local nampa meister.





  





















Popular Posts