Real Men Of Japan: A Slut, A Suicide And My Sympathy


I was just minding my own god damn business.


There is a Japanese saying that the only good looking girls you'll find in Ibaraki are tourists from Tokyo. Ibaraki prefecture in the Kanto region, is well known as being where the ugliest people in Japan come from. A 10 in Ibaraki is a 4 in Tokyo. Not only are they hard on the eyes, they are among the most boring Japanese you'll ever encounter. All Japanese people know this and it is consistently on the bottom of the magazine polls about where the good looking Japanese originate.

Thanks to the strong winds blowing down from Fukushima just North, the radiation levels in Ibaraki are about 50 times above safe levels, but the stubborn locals are hanging tough. Their awful food is also among the lowest raked in Japan. They do have decent enough beaches, but the people who go to them are so repulsive that you'll want to leave as soon as you've arrived. 


Ibaraki-jin are also clueless about how undesirable they are as romantic partners for the attractive and superficial people of Tokyo. In addition to being butt ugly, they are horrible dressers, and the Ibaraki accent is one of the most annoying and grating in all of Asia. It is the Wisconsin of Japan- but with the added bonus of a shitload of radioactive activity.

Ibaraki native, Morikazu Yamanaka (25) is making an entry level salary, in a very boring position, at an third rate auto parts company. His body looks very similar to mine - when I was 12. Average looking at best, he came into some money when his grandfather died, and put it all into a down payment on a very expensive apartment his cute-ish girlfriend pressured him into buying. If he wanted her to live with him, he would have to buy a nice place near the park in a new building. He's living way beyond his means. He is a failure at life, love and even his latest suicide attempt. He had a bad first half of 2013 and has decided he needs to end it all.


I met Morikazu after I spotted him doing the dead man's float in Yoyogi Park's filthy lake. He gave up trying to drown himself after a group of drunken, college boys threw rocks at him. He was too much of a coward to stay under in the dirty, shallow water. 

He moved to Tokyo after graduating from university in Ibaraki about 2 years ago. He met Sayuri online a week after arriving in the city.



He caught one above the right eye.


I went over to him and offered my friendship. He had a lot on his mind. 
 His very expensive condo is in the posh Yoyogi Uehara area. The luxury building was brand new and Morikazu paid the original asking price. The building is only at 25% occupancy 2 years later, and the price has dropped by about 35% from what he paid in 2011.


Buying that house was the biggest mistake of my life. People always forget, a house is an illiquid investment so you cant get your money back when you need it most. There's millions of hidden costs when you buy a house. The bank owns your house-not you. When you sell your soul to a bank, you reap what you sow, that white picket fence becomes prison bars. I bought the house to impress my fiancé and make her happy. Sayuri is a real looker. She loves practicing English and hanging out at English pubs like The HUB or The Dubliners chains.  This is a bad sign if you are the Japanese boyfriend. She turned out to be compulsive cheater and a real whore. I realized, that I was vastly unhappy with the dynamic of our relationship."


Besides suicide, Morikazu is thinking about breaking off his engagement to the sexy Sayuri Kakizaki (22) of Tokyo's Suginami ward. She's a cheating bitch who uses him for his family's money. She's only a 6 on a good day, but Morikazu is used to the dogs up in Ibaraki, so he's blinded by her average beauty. As with many plain women who study English as a hobby in Japan, she's crazy for foreign dick. She's been that way since she did a 6 month home stay in Melbourne during her last year of high school.

"I know Australian men don't know how to treat Japanese women. Heck, they can't even work more than 20 hours a week without complaining how they're being exploited by the man. And trust me, they let the real dregs from that country into Japan.  I had been taught my whole life that I should respect girls, to be tolerant and treat them with chivalry, as much as they would permit me to do, and that if a woman should accept me into her life romantically, to be grateful and do whatever I could to please her."


Morikazu is crying. He is silent and punches a tree next to us.

 "Even if that meant using my entire inheritance to put a down payment on that house. I furnished it with all this girly, pink crap that SHE chose. It was so weak of me. I just wanted her to be happy and love me. I now understand that, while this all sounds good in theory, it requires a mindset that does not work in practice. I cannot be in a relationship if I am constrained to be a mere cash machine to my partner, let alone a less than that, which is how I feel.” 

Morikazu has be reinventing himself for the past 25 years, This is the best he's come up with.


It was during her home stay in Melbourne where Sayuri developed a preference for thick, Aussie cock. Morikazu says she told him she slept with over 30 men in 6 months there, including a secret, sexual affair with her 15 year old host brother. All when she was just 18. She told him when she was very drunk and denied it when sober.

 That was the past. The present was even worse. Morikazu showed me about a dozen photos he copied off of her phone. All foreign men from about 20 to 50.  Some with clothes, some without. Mostly white guys, Turks and some gentlemen of color.

A sample of the many pics he found on her iPhone.


She was having random guys come over and fucking them in my bed when I was at work. The doormen, all the neighbors and her friends knew. It was the ultimate in passive/aggressive behavior. I bust my hump 12 hours a day, come home from work and see the toilet seat is up. Piss droplets on the floor. I sit down to pee so I knew something was going on. Then I started finding other men's underwear and socks in my drawer. She denied it, she said they were mine and I doubted myself..... She always had yeast infections and UTI's.  I'm  a little on the small side and I've always worn condoms, as she demanded, so I'm certain they weren't caused by me."

Tears are now flowing down his cheeks.

"So, I hired a private detective and  learned she is cheating on me with several different foreign guys. One was an old, Indian waiter from the curry shop I used to take her to. He always flirted heavily with her and told me how lucky I was. I still can't believe it. You people do not respect Japanese men's wives and girlfriends.  Are we are a joke to you? I just want a balanced relationship with a woman, and it needs to be that way by nature, rather than the sort of forced inequality in which I find myself.  I want to be respected as a man, with a trustworthy, attractive woman as second-in-command who doesn't care about penis size.”

Morikazu confronts a rock thrower, only to slip and cause more giggles from the onlookers



Morikazu seemed to be feeling better by talking about his problems. I even let him borrow my gym shorts so he could get out of his wet jeans. He had a smoke and drank some of my whiskey with me.

My attempted self drowning just led me to a second realization- the water is only knee deep. Not only am I a suicidal failure, I am not only unhappy with my whore girlfriend. I am also unhappy with myself and my race as a whole. My pathetic life is not what I wanted it to be at 25 and I am not the man that I wanted to be."


After slipping on my shorts and a t-shirt Morikazu has more to say.


"I am so unfulfilled, and rather than going out and striving to get laid again and live a fulfilling life, I am depending on this other person in my life to fill the vacant space inside me. Then she goes and fucks those guys in my bed. I got angry and threw a tantrum and made her move into the spare bedroom. How utterly unfair to her, and how appallingly monstrous of me.”

In addition to frequenting gaijin bars in Roppongi, Shibuya and Shinjuku, Sayuri has an account on the infamous Japancupid.com. Morikazu was able to guess her iPhone password easily. "Miruku", the name of the noisy, 500,000 yen Chihuahua he bought her for when he bought his home. 


 He shouldn't have checked. One of the first pics he found was a Greek looking creep eating his fiancé
  like soulvlaki.


Miruku cost Morikazu about two months salary. His monthly vet bills, due to inbreeding, are about 85,000 yen a month.

For the past few weeks I've been secretly reading her emails and saw tons of photos of naked guys from that website. These American sailors down in Yokosuka send dick shots to the girls they find on that site. They're big and muscular, of course. But they're in the military, that's their job. It drives me insane that to know I am not capable of giving Sayuri the deep dicking that she craves.

 I try to make up for it with my passionate lovemaking and foreplay. Modern Japanese women are trained to be assertive not abusive, dominant not domineering. I respect that. We in turn, must be smooth. Tell her to get on the bed, tell her to get on all fours and spread her ass and legs for you. Smell her, caress her, and kiss her. Always 2 steps forward 1 step back. Tease her. Don't  just go straight for her clit. Work around it for a couple songs. 


If you do all of this correctly she will be more turned on than you will probably know what to do with at this point. Japanese girls are not mechanical things, you can't just rub a spot and turn them on like in adult videos, they have to be engaged in this odd ballet and kept guessing before they really get turned on. Once she said to me, with a smile, 'I love how you buy me everything I want, you're so sweet and generous'.  This is how you get a Japanese girl to obsess about you, this is how you drive them wild. It's how I landed my sweet Sayuri. Foreign men do not understand the Japanese women's thinking like we do.”


 
He pauses for about 2 minutes and keeps crying. I just sip my Tory's Highball and look at the lake.

"She laughs at me. She laughs at my long pubic hairs that hide my penis.  She jokes about the size and weakness of my ejaculations. She tells me Aussie men always finish their sex on the women's face- it's an Australian custom. I tried it one time and she just laughed at my lame attempt out output." 



I just sat and listened to Morikazu, who now has tears pouring down his face. He is whimpering and tells me his last words.


"I only wanted to love and be loved. I wanted to bring her back to my hometown and show her off to my friends and family. It could be like ' local boy wins in Tokyo' She never wanted to come meet my family in Ibaraki and never invited me to her parents house or even told them about me. This is after I bought the house, mind you."


Tokyo people may be better looking but most lack compassion.


 
 He is finally successful. A Saitama yanqui calls the police after rolling the unresponsive Morikazu over with is foot.


Still wearing my shorts, he got up and left me suddenly.  A few minutes later he threw himself in front of a delivery van outside of NHK. The driver panicked and sped off. An eyewitness said he got about 8 meters of airtime and came down hard. Totally bashed apart, Morikazu died from internal injuries 2 days after being admitted to Hiroo Metropolitan Hospital. Sayuri couldn't care less and was most likely on a date the next day. The only justice is that she will probably have to move out of the house in a few months, as the bank will now have to sell it.

Never mind the dead guy in the road right behind you, carry on eating your lunch.


 By 5pm the scene of the incident is back to normal. A couple of Shimokitazawa hipsters have a traditional sidewalk lunch date and play with their Android phones. Nobody cares. Morikazu will be for forgotten soon by coworkers and family. But man, that little Sayuri seems like a wild little firecracker. I may have to look past her average looks and treat myself to some of that chicken.


I took care of the whore that she is for one night only.



Motherfuck Ibaraki, doing the right thing, the college pukes who threw rocks at Morikazu and the driver who killed my new friend. I'm gonna eat this fish dinner and forget about what a bunch of heartless cunts Japanese women are.

Popular Posts