Shonan Beach F♂llies ( Part 1)


       
 Shonan's beaches are one of the best places for PUAs and cockblockers to hone their skills



   There are only two types of Japanese men who go to the beach, guys who get laid and guys who cockblock those trying to get laid. Shonan Beach is full of both, with most falling into the latter category.



   This is the type of gal that gets nads pumping all over the beach


The guys who get laid the most are the management or yakuza related guys who operate all the beach shops. They comp cute gals and rip off everyone else.



 

The lifeguards turn a blind eye to Soma's exposed wiener to focus on saving lives in the sea.





Although nudity is banned at all Japanese public beaches, it is tolerated. The lifeguards often have their hands full watching out for drowning victims and nudists/ exhibitionists are often tolerated. Nudity is also the ultimate form of “Peacocking”, a very valuable factor in the art of Japanese nampa.



The Alpha Male:




For the ladies




Soma Takeda (28 ) of Fujisawa is a shop assistant at a popular American clothing store in Harajuku. He's a self proclaimed 'Ikemen' and gets laid a lot more than anyone else on this part of the beach.


I can't say the name of where I work, but it starts with a F and ends with 21, It's full of chicken so I'm pretty used to being around hot girls all day. You might say I'm spoiled.... I know a lot guys may age who work with all dudes in factories and fight over some plain bitch in HR. I'm one of the best looking guys on the beach today. I speak English like a motherfucker too!


Why are you nude?


It's cause I have a deep ureathral paper cut so wearing shorts is really uncomfortable. The salt water and sand retain it in my shorts and it gets in there, making it worse.  Anyway, the lifeguards said it's all right to go without them as long as I cover up with something else or my hands. I don't see the big deal, theres plenty of people fucking in the water right now.


Any Japanese chick who says ' I've never done anything like this before' is a chick who usually does shit like that when she comes down here. Any couple you see in a tube together is probably up to no good. Also, later when I mail the girls, I'm like 'hey, it's me, the naked guy from the beach'

I got so many emails this summer yo. My phone is full of chicks that I don't even remember meeting. This shits gonna keep me busy til next summer!"







In a bid for some female attention, some inexperienced young men make erotic sand sculptures as an icebreaker with passing ladies.




Oh, what are Natsumi and Erika up to?




The Cockblocker:

 159cm tall Naoki Fukuda (27) of Saitama is a part time cook at a popular yakitori chain in Shibuya.  While short, he has the gift of gab and has a habit of frequnting places where sexy gals and their suitors go, although he never actually hooks up himself. Zushi, Yuigahama, Enoshima and Shirohama beaches are also great spots for him to practice his English with foolish foreign men dumb enough to think he's a nice guy.


Sometimes I'll see a hot chick and after I talk to her I realize I'm not into it.... I'm really good at projecting my image of someone onto them before I even meet them then they don't meet my expectations and I move on. I'm very picky- which explains why I've only been laid once this summer. It's really expensive here too. I got a parasol for 1300 for the day. I wanted a chair too but that's another 1200, so I just used my towel. 


That Natsumi is a pretty easy on the eyes, amazing legs, so I followed her down. I saw on her Twitter that she was coming so I came too and got good buzz from some 9% Chu Hi Strongs on the train. I sort of fell asleep in the surf for a good 40 minutes or so. I woke up by having Natsumi and some other bitch putting wet sand all over my open mouthed face. I couldn't breathe and it woke me up. Luckily an 18 year old lifeguard saw the harassment and came to my aid. Turns out Natsumi is a real cold bitch. I'm gonna have to step up my game if I want any chance to get her.

 
So you stalked her on Twitter?
 

Legally it's not stalking if she has a public Twitter account.She wrote which beach house she'd be at and everything. She was asking for people to join in a way.  I hate seeing guys like you doing well down here. I'll come down just to fuck shit up for cool guys. I'll go up to foreign guys trying to chat up Japanese girls and be all friendly. I usually can ruin it for the guy by making little jabs in Japanese about him. The girl usually realizes he's dumb and can't speak Japanese, these morons from the Navy base never can. If they're black guys I'll just back off though. Those people are violent and I don't want to get AIDS from some slut who's been with them before anway.






This gal ain't getting any foreigners contact info under Naoki's watch.




So, you basically just exist to annoy and cockblock guys who stand a chance of getting laid?


Well, you could say that's what most Japanese men come to the beach for. But I've seen plenty of foreign guys do it too! Even to their own so called friends!. The foreign guys are just dopey. Social retards in their own country. They might actually get laid here due to the language barrier but Japanese women ain't so dumb and catch on quickly. I saw this one whie guy working on a hot older chick who looked pretty into him. After a while one of his dumb white friends came up behind the girl and gave her some pro wrestling slam face first into the wet sand. She was outraged and stormed off- and that was his friend!



How can a small guy like you ruin it for the  foreign pick up artists here?



You're right. I'm small but I am Japanese. You are not and never will be.That means a lot. I've even ruined relationships with couple that I just met. Japanese women will always trust another Japanese over a foreigner, even if she has his children. How would you feel if some smelly Arabs or really dark skinned Africans came to your hometown beach looking to violate the local women while you just looked on, afraid to even speak to them? It's fucking emasculating. I decided to do something about it.






He's either dead or my watch has stopped.



The Prize:

Lovely Natusmi Kikuchi (21) of Suginami is a part time server and student at a beauty college, she's had over 50 lovers since losing her virginity at 15 to modeling scout/ photographer who she met shopping with her mother on Omotesando.

“ He was gross and about 40 but he promised to make me a star. I never got anywhere with that, Tokyo is really competitive for cute girls like me. Have you ever walked around Ebisu or Roppongi? It makes a girl like me feel like shit. Sometimes I'll go to the beach at Muira or Hayama, more family type so I'm hotter but there are no cool guys there, just Sunday fathers who oogle me with their goofy sunglasses and hard ons while pretending to watch their kids play in the surf.





Naoki is humiliated for everybody to see 

I usually date older married guys with some money. I also like tough guys, tough guys with tattoos and big cocks. A guy with some money turns me on.  Little Naoki works with me part time. Why would I go out with him? He's so annoying and never shuts up. I feel kind of bad for him but actually not that bad.  It's a secret but I did the manager of our shop on his going away party. His wife was in the hospital after giving birth to their new daughter a couple days before. He was cool though, I'll really miss him. The new manager is a fat, greasy loser.

There are some really cool guys here, but also a lot of losers. The cool guys, like the naked guy are hot but too popular with the young girls, any guy confident enough to walk around with a half -hard, hooded cock must have something special. I want a cool guy but not a playboy. Maybe he's OK, but some of his friends are fucking ugly."




 
Exhibitionist Kip Schwartz just minds his own god damn business, "It's just another day on the beach".

Popular Posts