Radiation + Beaches = Safer Beaches!! ( Part 2)

Tokyo's tabloids have been publishing sensational news stories of Japanese Scuba and Yoga teachers preying on students more than ever. It becomes a bit more understandable when you realize that Japan's 1980s' sexual revolution has advanced to the point that sex and schooling seem to go together these days.


Sexual harrassment is getting more common on the beaches, but Minoru says thinks many of the victims are asking for it.

According to a major 2004 study commissioned by Minoru Miyamoto  (The Kanagawa Pubic Beaches Safety and Training Coordinator)– the most in-depth investigation to date – nearly 80 percent of female surfing, tennis and driving school students have been targeted with unwanted sexual attention by the very people they pay to train them. Shonan area windsurfing/ surfing and Izu's scuba teachers are among the most notorious. Essentially, the rationale among the instructors is: Consensual sex doesn't kill, injure or rob anyone, so where's the victim? Why is "love", even short term, even immoral at all?

“ The beach is always a hotbed for sexual harassment and assorted troubles. The people who get involved in the scene as employees often have unpure motivation and sexual fetishes, such as bathing suits, exibitionism, feet, blonds, tattoos or even just tanned skin. It's trouble waiting to happen. As supervisor I try to do my best to keep the trouble to a minimum. Eliminating it would be impossible.”



Mentally preparing for the day, he's deeply saddened and a little bitter after reading his all male student list for the day.


“I'm a gentleman, and perhaps one of the last” , Takamasu Yoshida, 48 of Chigasaki is furious.
It was the last beach day of the year and he got royally fucked. Windsurfing instructors over 35 get a bad rap for not being responsible adults. They get laid a lot more than their salarymen friends and can be shirtless all day at work if they like. It does spoil them for regular working women  a bit closer to their own age. Being around teens and twentysomethings in bikinis all day can seriously fuck with a man's head.

“I've had a shit summer. I'm fucking as jacked as I've ever been and I only got laid twice this summer- by the same chick too. It's the worst summer in memory. I can't believe this shit.... What the fuck, man?”


Radiation, alcohol, record heat and humidity have all factored into this couple NOT taking windsurfing lessons this summer

Takamasu is an officially certified windsurfing instructor. He got the certificate after a 3 week crash course in Maui in 2002.

"I went to Hawaii after I started watching Californication. I thought a  handsome,rich, middle- aged guy banging lots of young chicks was something I could relate to. I'm not rich or very good looking, but the show got me interested in checking out the US and improving my English. I never scored a white girl though. It's a goal I've got to achieve sometime in the near future"

He used to get laid all the time from his teaching job, but this summer women  ( usually 75% of the students), stayed away due to concerns over the radiation levels in the water.


A totally wasted day! Takamasu sensei's last class of 2011

“Last god damn day after getting fucked over all summer and I get stuck with a bunch of complete idiots in my class, a real motley crew. That little whore, Shiori, planned this. She assigns the groups and sticks me with those motherfuckers. "

In Shiori's defense, the overall attendance is down over 40% from 2011 due to radiation fears. Those who do come are reluctant to go into the water. As far as taking any type of watersport class, that's for the blue collar losers who can't afford to go to  the safe seas around Hawaii this summer.

"Do you know how humiliating it is for a guy like me to be bossed around by an ugly 27 year old, rich bitch? She only got this job cause her father owns it. She's useless and clueless as to what the customers want or how to deal with staff. She should act like a woman and shave her legs!"


Noticabley uninspired, he complains, “This ain't what I signed up for. I got into this for the pussy and it's been a sausage fest all goddamn summer! Fuck this shit!”

In Japanese culture,  male teachers often get sex from their students on a regular basis. It's the reason that most men choose this area of work. Personal trainers, Yoga, tennis, Scuba, French, and swimming teachers get the most. Male cooking teachers, particularly if they are Italian or French, do very well too. Most of the students are female and looking for romance or just some gaijin dick. Golf, Chinese and flower arranging teachers get the least.

Straight, male Yoga teachers in Japan are often teaching a class with 3 or 4 women that they have already slept with and are usually looking to add to their deep rotation. They really hate the male students and barely give them any notice, as they are only there to get laid too, although they only get what the teacher thinks is below his standards.


Some guys are still hooking up

“I think I'm losing my mojo. My confidence has really taken a hit this summer. I don't know if I am gonna do this again next summer.... I had a class of flight attendants 3 weekends in a row last summer and I treated myself to all of them over the course of the year. It was great, they all wanted to be my number one or to get married and I'm just not ready yet, I've got more feet to taste. It was great fun but very physically demanding. They're all long out of my rotation now."


Another sexy beachgoer not taking Takamasu's class due to radiation concerns.

The chain smoking Takamasu is upset and it's showing in his lack of enthusiasm during the lessons.

“Every weekend I wake up hoping some cuties will sign into my class , but that jealous bitch, Shiori is sabotaging my schedule to make sure I get loaded up with dudes. Then, after she fucks everything up for my whole day she goes off and meets foreign guys and gets shitfaced drunk”

Shiori has been the assistant manager/ coordinator for the Yamada Windsurfing and Surfing school since 2008, it's one of her father's many business' in the area.


A bit drunk and on the prowl after ruining a hardworking man's day.


“Takamasu sensei is a good enough instructor but he's a bit of a creep. I get complaints about how he's 'very hands on' with the ladies and barely notices the male students. If I told my dad he'd fire his ass. He gets good reviews when we observe his lessons but the students say otherwise on some online bulliten boards I've read.

His face lights up like a Christmas tree when there's a young lady in the group. His voice is barely audible when it's only men. He's nearly 50, still single, lives with his mother and I think he's too old for this job. I've heard from many that he drops his shorts down to his ankles when he uses the public urinal over there- so gross! For him to be acting like this at his age...  very strange. I don't want him back next season, I'd prefer a hot young guy.”



Boo hoo, the pervert windsurfing instructor ain't getting laid as much as he'd like.



No women in his class means it's safe. Takamasu sensei is currently thinking about getting a Yoga teaching certificate in India over the next few months. That will guarantee him some sex over the long, cold nuclear winter. Fuck him and Fukishima, my ice cream is nearly melted in this heat!

Popular Posts