Real Men of Japan series - Scumbag Window Washers of Ikebukuro



Ikebukuros's real blue collar heroes


These two pervs have a front row seat to some of the best voyeur action Tokyo has to offer.


My new friends, Osamu "Sam Knight" Naito and Hajime Sekine of Tokyo live quite exciting lives. The two bachelors live the high risk, low reward career of high rise window washers in the Ikebukuro area.
 
 Most Japanese men are VERY afraid of heights. They hate even looking up from below, or worse, seeing these guys outside their window when they're sitting at their plush desk, in their $200 suits. The problem is the anxiety they get from seeing them-it forces their brains to stare like epileptics for some odd reason.  Osamu and Hajime are real men. The men on the other side of the window are milquetoast pussies.

When these white collar, business douchebags see Osamu and Hajime outside the 44th floor in the wind and rain, their masculinity is threatened, they realize they are useless pieces of shit, and the real alpha males are doing the men's work.
 
Station beers are a three night a week tradition  for local window washers after enjoying some of Otsuka or Kita Ikebukuro's carnal delights.

 

Osamu isn't bitter. He enjoys the attention he gets and the conversation starters that put local fuzoku workers at ease.

“I wasn't good at schoolwork thanks to my lifelong ADHD and a tremendous libido since I was about 12, I'm 39 now and as horny now as I was in high school. My grades kept me out of the commercial high schools, where you can learn bookkeeping and all the hot chicks went, so I had to go to a vocational school where we learned trades, like taxi driving and luggage handling. The hard work can keep your mind from wandering, but there are very few women to check out loading bags onto planes. 
 
It's not fun being in a cramped airplane cargo hold in this heat.  I tried it. With this gig I get a cool breeze and lots of sexy OL's checking me out and taking selfies with me 'hard' at work behind them, thirty, forty, fifty or more floors above the sidewalk. I'm quite sure they notice my erection, and they've been visible on their Instagram captures I'm able to track down with Hajime's brother's help.”
 
 
You never know what could be waiting at the next window.
 
 
 
Hajime is the more libidinous of the pair, and although a self-proclaimed ladies man, he's into some gay shit too.
 
 “ The most perverted men in the office buildings tend to be highly educated and have well paying jobs. There's a bottomless CEO type guy on the forty-first floor at Sunshine 60, this geezer must be in his mid -seventies. He's just stares at me like he's invisible or something. He was totally nude with a little erection last week. He has his own office, but the door is open, and I can see his dumpy, middle-aged secretary just outside the door. She don't seem to give a shit he's naked, because I've seen him a few times now.
 
He was standing right at the glass and my face was dick level with him. Right before my eyes, I saw his exposed old, penis twitch and a bit of white liquid spilled out of its tip.  I pushed my mouth against the window and flicked my tongue over his cock's position. I pretended to lick him clean, and he mouthed to me, ' how's it taste?' I mouthed back 'It tastes...good' , It was the first time I'd 'tasted' a man's cum-other than my own, and I'm not gonna lie, Prince, it was a bigger turn on than all the semi naked women I've seen on the job over the years. And, I ain't no homo either.”
 
 
 
After a hard day scrubbing windows in the sky, the boys like to get their sacks drained and kick back with some drinks at the station.       


 

Following his seventh station beer, Osamu told me a fun story of an adventure he had after work last week.

"Last Thursday, there was this place we took the train to after work, it was in Gotanda, which has lots of them. Hajime's brother works there part-time, so we got a discount. It looks like the inside of a railway car. So, there's no privacy, and we got to molest one of the whores working there pretending she was an innocent. It was kind of gay, having like six guys-four of them strangers to me with their puds out, groping the woman in a recruit suit, who pretended to be terrified. 

 


The locals are grateful for their dangerous work and encourage their public drunkenness after enjoying some of Toshima city's finest fuzoku shops.
 

 

Customers are requested to touch the girls gently, and masturbating to climax is frowned upon. The car had a faint scent of semen, you know that smell, right?  So I'm sure at least a few guys do actually climax.

During the group grope, another guy's warm semen drenched my belly and pubic hair. They wouldn't let me use the shower, but the girl got me some wet wipes after she saw my distress. One of the other customers was furious, not at the ejaculator, but at me for breaking the mood and fourth wall so to speak. The manager gave the mad guy a voucher to come back again free due to my reaction.

 Hajime's brother, who I've known for eight years, was powerless to get the manager to allow me a quick shower-he said it was out of order.  Ha ha! 

 As for Hajime, I swear he needs to come five times a day, and he's nearly forty. That horny bastard Hajime never, and I mean NEVER leaves a place unless he comes. That's his modus operandi. I tend to respect the house rules more. The place might not have a license for full release and could get in trouble with the local health authorities."


“ I ain't gonna lie, Prince. I feel like shit when a local business, in the dodgy areas near Otsuka station close their shades on cleaning day.”    










   

Fuck these two creeps and their naked executive fans. I'm gonna go to town on this Plant Based Chopper with Cheesse.


Popular Posts