Real Men Of Japan Series: Advice From One Of Japan's Great Pick Up Artists

*Translated from Japanese*


 "I've always been a great lover. My secret is my great stamina, no one is born with it, you have to develop it- just as I developed my fluency in martial arts. By using your bladder muscles you use when you stop urinating, you can actually prevent yourself from ejaculations with the same method. But it takes time. You have to work at it to learn how to control those muscles. The best way is to masturbate to the point just before ejaculation, then stop. It's called 'edging'. "


"You snooze, you lose! Sleep when you're home. You may miss out on the chance of a lifetime. Keep your eyes moving and checking at every new stop."


"If you feel yourself about to come, just squeeze yourself tightly with your fingers just under the head of your wiener. Wait a while until your excitement dies down a bit before you start masturbating again. You keep repeating that until you learn your own body’s reactions, and how far you can take yourself." 


Stimuli for aspiring Railway Romeos is everywhere!  


"Not only can really you increase your sexual endurance by doing this daily, but you can build up very large reserves of semen to unload at a prescribed or special time. It's also very good for increasing the trajectory- if that's a concern. I've never needed any help in that area."


American treasure, Johnny Depp, even shills better sex products for men in Japan's highly competitive marital aids market.



How long have you been one of the best pick up artists on the trains? How many women have you been with from it?

"Well, I don't kiss and tell. But let's just say I've been doing this for over 30 years and have numbers in the high triple digits.  I was able to get erections from a very early age. I'm also quite well endowed for a Japanese man-and thick, so, I've pretty much always been a pussy hound.  From my teenage years I'd been fighting that overriding urge I'd always heard about, the narcotic pining that draws men like me ineluctably to brush against strangers backsides on the trains. I've always made prolonged eye contact with many types of women, even if I have no interest."



"Age is just a number, more important is how hot she is out of 10"



"Babe Ruth missed 100% of the balls he didn't swing at. 
By the law of averages, if you try for everyone you find fuckable, then you will have some luck. Most men on the trains are total cowards and sleep, play with their phones or read manga. I am always on the lookout for a special lady to spend some time with. Don't be afraid of failure either. If I had 100 yen for every girl who blew me off, gave me the wrong number or never showed up for our date, I think I could by a place in Roppongi Hills!"


"You never know what treasure could be inside those doors" 


What train line is best in Tokyo for meeting girls? 

"That's an excellent question. I don't have a good answer because it depends on your taste in women. For variety, crowds and a good chance of success, I like the Saikyo Line. It has a long distance between stations so you can build a rapport, and lots of schools along the way. Women who live in Saitama are often easily amused and looking for adventure in their dull lives. Coming into Tokyo is an adventure to them,  a sophisticated Tokyo gentleman is their dream, if even for a one night or afternoon stand.  About 50% of my conquests have lived in Saitama."


 A typical shitty sight along the Seibu line.


"I'd avoid the Seibu lines, a lot of losers, yanquis, ugly women, ugly kids, most of Tokyo's handicapped, Africans and South Americans live on the Seibu Shinjuku and Ikebukuro lines. Much lower class too- and it shows in their cheap clothes and make-up. 

The Ginza and Hibiya lines are tough. The girls are well dressed and beautiful but, often stuck up and looking for a rich guy who's garbage disposal eats better than 90% of Japan. Great for eye candy and masturbation fodder later though.

That being said, I have picked up a couple of hot numbers on the Seibu Shinjuku line back in the late 1980's. If you get it at the right time you'll get the young gals who work in Kabuki cho's sex businesses on their way to work. Girls who work in the sex trade are a pain in the ass to score with as they just see men as a source of money and always will. Even years after they've left the industry.


The Ginza and Hibiya lines are tough. They've always given me troubles. The girls are well dressed and beautiful but, often stuck up and looking for a rich guy who's garbage disposal eats better than 90% of Japan. Great for eye candy and masturbation fodder later though.

Oh yeah, the Tobu Toju line sucks too. The only good thing I can say about those lines is that they are in close proximity to many love hotels. If your a smooth talker,  like myself, you can get an instant date directly to one, no games or hassle. You just need to give off the right vibes."

 

"Oysters are a good fuel for a middle aged man's declining libido."



"There's no need to waste money in clubs and discos or these scam  'pick up bootcamps' I read about. Too many games and competition from other PUAs. Tokyo's trains are just filled with world class talent that you never get tired of leering at or hopefully meeting.  I'm now too old to be in their university circles or work at their  shitty part- time jobs, the traditional way Japanese young people meet.  I want to be drowned by the hormonal imperative, my plums throb with the visions I get from my days riding on the trains.... "



Sunglasses worn at night are a giveaway that the novice pick up artist doesn't have confidence to succeed in this game.


You seem to be one of the Godfathers of train nampa, how did you get started in pick up?

"Well, it started when I was a junior high school boy, I was a bit nerdy. I've been hanging out in Akihabara since 1973. In those days the men and boys who hung out there would actually build electronics. I built a digital clock from scratch when I was 15. I also was always crazy about candid and up skirt photography.  I would put my big school bag down on the floor and zip open its top to expose a small, secret camera taped into place against the side of the bag. The lens was aimed upward and tightly fit right into a hole that had been cut into the canvas material of the school bag." 




These two men will never have any success in the highly lucrative train pick up market. 

  
"I think I could have been a famous scientist if i wasn't so obsessed by sex. I fashioned a remote control shutter to the camera, I ingeniously attached its wire to the underside of the handle strap so that the button could be pressed without anyone knowing anything about what I was up to. Mind you,this was the early 1970's! It was a much more innocent time. These days, the general public is much more aware and arrests are common. I use a very small Casio video camera in a shopping bag. There's a big market for the tapes in Akihabara's adult stores, too."


 
It's a captive audience on the trains. Most guys are too pathetic and KO'ed  from overwork to pick up the local ladies.


"I made several photo albums of the shots I got in those days. I look at them now and they are so innocent. I don't think anyone would be interested in seeing them in this perverted age we live in. I wish I was born today. With the today's technology and social media my life would have been so much easier. I could have been so much more effective......... The women in Tokyo are also much better looking nowadays. They get better looking all the time, too. I don't know what it is."


"You must believe in yourself if you are going to succeed" 


"To meet women on the train you have to be confident. The first rule is to always look your best, give the image that you have a bit of money and are a sexual man. If you come off as weak schlub, you'll never get past that first impression or her defenses. If you have the looks or long legs, it's sometimes effective to sit across from your target with your legs open a bit to show off your bulge."


Does that work?

"All Japanese women will tell you they hate that. Don't believe it. This is an overly sexualized culture and they're as horny as men and like to see what they might be getting later.  It's programmed into them for hundreds of thousands of years, they go for virile strong men.  Men with large genitals are respected and admired by other men and women think they are a sign of good health.


I actually feel a heavy weight in my groin when I haven't had sex with a new woman for over 3 days. It helps to keep in good shape. A staff member came up to me in the gym the other day and asked me what event I was training for. Life, Motherfucker."

Can you take me under your wing and show me the ropes? Or at least tell me your name? 


"No."



 Man, talking to my new, unconventionally handsome friend got me worked up. I'm gonna treat myself to some soba then go home and practice edging.

Popular Posts