The Tokyo Motor Show Stalker

She's so sexy and has a face like an idol - and she barely knows I exist.  We were in the same homeroom all throughout high school in Kagoshima. Then I followed her all the way to Chuo University- even though my grades were good enough for a much better school.  I even majored in English like her and forced my way into a few of the same parties that she was at. She posts a lot of her modeling and bikini shots on social networks, so I have a big folder of shots that I can dedicate my loads to. I actually have a bunch from the 2011 Motor Show that she's in.


"I could give two shits about these bikes. I clean off non existent dust and fingerprints all shift. As I see it, I'm just killing time until I get to go to the break room and bump into her again."


Getting into her actual social circle was harder to pull off, I had to befriend a bunch of ugly girls she knew from the English Club just to get to near her and then they invited me. Anyway, I found out through hacking her social network accounts that she was going to be working at the Tokyo Motor Show for 4 days. With that 'insider tip' she may have posted, so to say, I applied for and got this shitty job. I had to pretend I was all into cars to pass the interview.

Tens of thousands of eligible men descended on the Tokyo Motor show this year. They wait hours to spend 15 seconds meeting their dream girls.



A lot of you people might say that it's stalking, I prefer to call in 'intense research of an individual'.  Hacking the accounts is easy, pretty girls use the easiest passwords so I was able to get in to her Twitter and Facebook by guessing and being friends of her friends from school... I'm cunning in that way but you could say I am a determined man.”

Satoshi Fukuyama of Oji in North Tokyo is determined to make sweet Ayami his wife one day.  He followed her from their hometown in Kyushu with dreams of starting a family with her someday. He got the part time job at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show as a chance to prove he had more in common with Ayami than she knew.  Same schools, university, major, some of the same circle of friends and even living in near the same station all the way up in Tokyo. 

Grown men from around the world jockey for position to photograph the sexy ladies.

"I'm sure she knows my face. But she's called me by other names when I saw her at the parties. She called me 'Hiroshi or Hiroaki chan' three times one night at a big drinking party in September..... Once she called me 'Kobayashi chan'.  She was drunk using Line the whole time anyway. She's very popular and goes out with cool guys on the baseball team or rich, older married guys she meets somewhere. I see her getting dropped off in nice cars sometimes. We live near the same station, but she lives in a much nicer, newer place. She goes to the local supermarket every Sunday night between 5 and 8pm so I try to schedule my visits there too.

She always wears big sunglasses and is on the phone chatting while shopping so I don't get a chance to say anything.  She likes soy milk so I always get it too. Just one more thing we'll have in common when we are together someday."

These pathetic chumps don't stand a chance with Sweet Ayami.

"I can't tell you how but I've secretly taken some photos of her, most of them showing her posing in the mirror nude. After finally getting to see her body, I felt a sense of a letdown. She had the body of a normal 10 -year-old girl, the kind I’d seen so often in the public bath during my boyhood in Kyushu. Her breasts were so much smaller than I’d ever imagined, with tiny light pink nipples, and her body was very much lacking in the curves I’d come to savor in a woman’s body through watching countless adult videos."

Following Ayami punctuates the dreariness in his shit life.

When I asked, Satoshi proudly took out his new, gold iPhone 5S to show me some of the candid shots.

"She had no waist to mention, very long- but sparse pubic hair and her sweet ass cheeks were pimply and not as rounded as I had dreamed. Perhaps if I had seen these photos when I had been hadn't been madly in love with her, I might have never dedicated so many of my orgasms. Still, I felt a strong desire to masturbate to the sight of her pictures, almost out of a sense of gratitude for her part making me the man I am today. 


Ayami's long, slender legs receive some admirations from a man old enough to be her grandfather.


"And even though I get a decent ejaculations from the sessions, it's accompanied with an odd sense of regret, perhaps a yearning for my own lost innocence. I doubt if I would ever masturbate to Ayami again, I am trying to save my seed for her in person."

Ayami got a 4 day gig working as a model for a major foreign car company. Her agency is just mid- level so she only gets 30,000 yen per day, in which she appears for just 4 hours each day. The manufactures like to rotate a good selection of girls. Satoshi, like most male part timers, gets 800 yen an hour to maintain the display area of a 2nd tier motorcycle manufacturer. 

Hustling off to a better place, Satoshi's 2 hours of busy work and fake smiles is about to be rewarded with access to the West Wing's Staff Break Room!

"The low pay is irrelevant, the fact is I get to work at the same place as her and I get to use the same break area as all the models is priceless. A lot of guys, students mostly, get this job for that exact reason."

Satoshi hired his 133cm tall  apartment building's maintenance man to get some pictures of  Sweet Ayami for his research.

"Unfortunately, I got placed pretty far from her. I am in the West Wing 3 and she's in 4. Same wing though!! I saw her in the break room complaining of a headache from all the flashes from those dorks taking pictures of her. They're so fucking pathetic. 

I gave Todokoru san, the  pathetic little cleaning guy of my apartment, 10,000 yen to come on Thursday and take at least 100 pictures of her with my camera. He's a dwarf so I thought we wouldn't be that noticeable but he is actually more so. He told me a lot of the models were asking to take pictures with HIM!" What a little prick he is.

Photo by Todokoru san
His diminutive stature, coupled with the attention of the show girls resulted in 95% Tadokoru san's photos being crap. Four Japanese men were arrested over the course of the event for taking upskirt shots. My new friend has a very low opinion of the men who attend for the girls and not the cars.

  "All these creeps give her their cards and ask her dumb shit like , 'Do you come with the car?', I mean really! Do lines like that ever work?”



 Fuck Cars, Satoshi, Ayami and the midget photographer, I'm gotta eat my aloo gobi next to Tokyo Big Site.


 

Popular Posts