Voices From Occupy Tokyo ( Day 1)

The Occupy Wall Street Protests against the 1% have finally spread to Tokyo.  Sadly, the police have actually organized it so that it is divided into 3 separate protests spread through Tokyo to keep the crowds under control. The police and undercover police outnumber the actual protesters by about 8 to 1. The following photos were taken with an iPhone 4S that was hidden inside my cap and operated by remote control. Police were confiscating any cameras they saw, anyone with a camera visible was a cop.

"I just smoke that legal herbal incense shit that they sell all over Tokyo. I told him to go to a head shop in Ikebukuro or Kabuki cho and buy it himself. He keeps tailing me though, can't get rid of this fucking guy.

I graduated from Tamagawa University last year and have been working as a construction helper, busting my ass for 850 yen an hour. You know how fucking hot it was last summer? I was dying over there. Some of my friends from high school and university all got jobs in fast food shops and shit but a lot of us got fucked. I'm down here to get things changed hopefully. I'm prepared to stay here until I get arrested. At least I'll get 3 square meals a day and a warm bed in the jailhouse."

Soma Mori, 24  Underemployed Freeter



     " I'm 99% sure this guy next to me is a cop. He keeps asking me if I have drugs, if my friends have drugs and where he can buy drugs."

       
  "  I thought there would be a bit more pussy here. It's mostly dudes, foreigners and ugly chicks."

"I retired about 9 years ago and lead a pretty boring life. I used to be a skilled cocksman back in my day and was a regular on the swinging scene. I thought a lot of hippie chicks come to this type of thing and I need some. Just cause there's snow on the roof don't mean I don't have fire in the chimney! I wouldn't mind a large breasted college gal with a meaty ass. I'd soap up and play with those squeakers. In my day we worked hard. The young folks today suck. Lazy as hell and all think they're entitled to handouts from hardworking Japanese like me.

There's free hot dogs and ice creams, that Ben and Jerry's shit from the USA. I'm pretty open minded but I have no idea what this is all about.  If these kids can't get jobs they should take all the metal out of their fat,ugly faces and stop getting stupid tattoos all over their bodies. It's their own faults. I'm just enjoying the nice weather and am gonna treat myself to some of the free food in a bit. I wanna get drunk and pick up some girls first. I'll head back home to Chiba when it gets dark."

  Kyuzo Sakamoto, 67 retired


                            
Oddly, these politically aware, sexy, young gals spurned Tsubasa's advances.......



   Dozens of undercovers photographed everyone in attendance. Any civilian with a camera was taken away and questioned for hours.

        Some right wing groups took advantage of the politically aware crowd to spread their word as well.



          Wieners and free drinks were available to protesters at no charge , courtesy of ANONYMOUS.


This troublemaker was tackled, hit with a stun gun and whisked away by the same several men who helped him up in the first  place. It was difficult to know who the cops were.




                     Lights out, bitch!


Some protesters think the free food came at a heavy price.

"I came to speak out against Apple and Steve Jobs. They exploit underage workers in China and I heard he was a real prick. Fuck Steve Jobs! He saw Asians as subhuman. Apple fags are saying the 4S is 'For Steve', I say fuck Steve! That's what I think. I use an Android. I was really against him and Microsoft too. Blizzard from the US sucks too! They've delayed Diablo 3 for five years already, it's bullshit!  The protest was a lot of fun and I met some nice people. I started eating and drinking the free beer.

After my third free wiener I started feeling really, really sleepy. My legs were like rubber and my eyelids were so heavy. It was like I'd been awake for 5 days straight and just needed to sleep... I went around the back of the toilets for a few minutes to rest my eyes and woke up in the morning. I've got a horrible pain in my neck from sleeping in the pose and can't keep food down. I have to piss like a motherfucker but nothing comes out, it's like squeezing water from a rock.I'm sure I was drugged. I'm never going to any type of protest again. This totally sucks. I've got a class in the morning."

Ryu Morimoto, 21 Tokyo University student


The enemies of the state went to town on the free food and drinks!




Takashi slept past his station and woke up at the last stop on the other side of Tokyo  well after the last train.


"I went with a couple of my friends from the park. It was pretty cool. It ain't every day we get free hot dogs and ice creams. All you can eat too. I lost count of how many I put away.The free sauerkraut was a bonus too.  I went to the Roppongi one first but then hit up Shinjuku. It was a lot more happening. Reporters and a lot of guys wearing sunglasses and bandanas. Now I think they were cops.

Most people there were cops, but there was still a lot of real protesters there. I started eating the wieners at about 5pm and then I was fucking KO'ed. I got on the train to Kita Senju and woke up at 12:30am in Naka Meguro. I was stuck there all night with a ripping headache and violent diarrhea- worst night in years. I must've been asleep for  about 6 hours on that damn train. I pissed myself and I lost a shoe too."

Takashi Satou, 55 unemployed.



Fuck that spiked Ben & Jerry's shit at the protest. I'm heading home to cook some shit myself that won't ruin my night.

Popular Posts