Real Men Of Japan: The Dollman And His Pussy Wagon

A  sweet young girl peered into the open window. She saw dazzling assortment of dolls in all shapes and sizes. Shockingly, sitting among them was an old man, pants half down, his 4 inch cock with the glistening, exposed knob, a thick bead of fluorescent white pre-cum on top.

Oddly large headed , the 58 year old Norifumi Yamada has been pimping out his 2001 Nissan van since he bought it second hand in 2002. It's been getting him action ever since.
I found Norifumi recently, parked outside a private girl's high school in Shibuya.


  
Norifumi scores an older broad with his custom van... The day was not a total waste.
She in return for sex, will  get to see the Dollhouse.

There are a lot of guys with custom vans in Japan. I'm different, my van is a tribute , an homage if you will, to my love for blue haired dolls and women. I've been loving dolls since I was a young boy growing up in the working class Ittabashi ward. I had 4 older sisters and they always played with dolls so I think got it from them. To fully view my collection requires a gradual approach.




A local pick up artist on a backstreet in Shibuya tries to impress an innocent young lady with his news on Norifumi's van around the corner- she is intrigued.


  My van's exterior only serves as an initiation into a mystery. Visits are highly restricted, they are only obstructed in order to make them more selective, in the same way we do not show our entire personality to everyone. My collection’s isolation, a small, 2001 van – is accessible , but in terms of the tinted glass- is it's first protective feature, it is limited. It is located far away from what Japanese women expect and requires greater effort from the  female visitor in order to access it, including in the form of a verbal , visual and hopefully sexual exchange with me. In this isolated spot. To really see it, you need to know me. If you are sexy or young then that can be arranged.



The van is constantly evolving.


In addition to being an avid custom van enthusiast, Norifumi is a fan of Japanese Adult Videos and often attends events in Akihabara when his favorite starlets make appearances.



What you can see from the outside is only a teaser- the true treasures are inside and require an invitation to enjoy fully.

  Norifumi's van is not exactly a collection. Collecting involves choosing and gathering, and differs from accumulation, which lacks differences or a purpose. However, in-differentiation does not here equal indifference. Both collecting and accumulating are  sexually compulsive acts; the act of gathering certain objects keeps him from deviating when the objects become mediators that serve as strongholds between him and the fucked up world.
Norifumi's modest home in North Tokyo is also completely decked out in dolls and can only been seen by those personally selected. Being personally selected requires being under 21, a promise of sexual favors while wearing a blue wig and average to good looks.



 Today's purchase. Too big for the van, this life sized beauty is going to be used at his home, The Dollhouse. Tonight he will dye her hair blue.



This group of blue haired dolls acquires singular characteristics simply through the quantity of dolls involved, and its uniqueness as whole (found in both the possession of the dolls and in their distribution in the van) leads to the uniqueness of the collector. Here again, the objects act as mediators in the relationship between Norifumi and the outside world.




  Q.   What young woman could resist this ?                 
A. None.


As a kid I was funny looking, I've got a head like a meatloaf in a cheap wig. I don't exactly have woman knocking on my door to date me. I needed something to get the attention of women and get them off their guard. A couple times a month, I take my van to Shibuya, outside of 109 and park it for a bit... The young girls are intrigued. It's usually enough for me to just feast my dark eyes on them and feel as if I've enjoyed a hearty meal of supple,pure young flesh...My van and hobby are a great way to get these Japanese women to meet me, be seduced by my charms and sometimes into my bed.

Exhibitionism is also a way Norifumi can enjoy young women without actually having to do anything physical.

The interior is carefully designed to draw young girls attention, Norifumi studied Feng Shui to get the females to view his penis.
I occasionally will sit in the from seat with me pants down and aroused... When the doll loving women look into the front seat they often see my throbbing manhood. Some of the younger ones are often so conditioned to be obedient to adults that they won't back out of the window immediately. They may linger for several seconds and pretend they don't see it. I know they do though. Some don't notice at all, they get so absorbed in the dolls that they don't at first. When they eventually do- that's priceless....the look of surprise on their innocent, young faces is worth all the trouble- all the risk. They will go home to their fathers and brothers and see them in a whole new, horrible way. The evil that some men do makes all of us look bad. A few million bad apples in Japan spoil the whole bunch.


These men, like you, will never, ever see the inside of the van


The joy of creating panic in their young hearts. The pleasure of scarring their young souls.... The fact that my erection may be the first one they have ever seen and will remember forever. Actually, the girls in Shibuya are probably all sexually active at 13 these days...Anyway, it's my van. I didn't ask them to put their pretty little heads into my van. They are the ones invading MY privacy. I really enjoy that part of my day.

The disgustingly creepy Norifumi feels no camaraderie for other custom van enthusiasts in Japan.

While I do respect their dedication and passion, I don't want to be friends with them. Most of them are from Kanagawa, Saitama or Chiba. Maybe even Ibaraki or Tochigi. Real low class and trash to me. I'm from Tokyo. I've got some class. They are dedicated to some particular idol or talent... Maybe some mythical creatures, like dragons or unicorns. I think that's really tacky. They get girls,too though. I can respect that. I suspect that's the whole reason they do it. I know it's my reason.



A young Japanese woman is drawn to this van dedicated to Ayu like a moth is drawn to a bright light.

At the end of our brief chat and photo session I asked him if he could take me for a ride?

NO!
Why not?
Because you don't have a pussy!


At least he's not gay.



Motherfuck Norifumi, his pussy wagon, his mint house he won't allow me to see and the young girls who get to see it. I am gonna treat myself to some fucking uni.

Popular Posts