The Tallest Man In Japan: Mr. Giant's Life Sucks



He don't live here. Korakuen is too expensive, he lives way the fuck out in Hashimoto

 The Yomiuri Giants are named so as the name strikes fear into the Japanese heart. Many teams try to choose other intimidating names as the Lions, Tigers or Fighters... the Giants name wins.   Over the years, I've heard about a giant that often used the Keio line and thought it was just an urban legend. 

An Aussie with a propensity for exaggerating once told me "This motherfucker was nearly 3 meters tall.  He'd fuck you so hard your cancer wig would fall off."     And another foreigner told me "I swear this freak's pinkies were the size of Hebrew Nationals! He's got clown shoe feet the size of loaves of French bread"  and  " Unfortunately, that deep voiced, shark eyed creep ain't packin' much of a treat in his giant sized pants."

Those rare, poor souls suffering  from pituitary gigantism caused by excessive secretion by the pituitary gland before the growing ends of the bones have closed. This causes the big boned child to become a freakishly tall adult; in extreme cases, persons may reach a height over 2.4 meters (8 feet). Eyes, teeth and genitals are the same size they would be had the person been the size prescribed by his DNA, so an averaged sized man's penis on this frame would look like a button, which would be very disappointing for anyone who actually dates one of these folks.



For all the hardships and stares you have to put up with all you get is a 4''-6'' rod, . Although the body proportions usually are normal, the intelligence and all around mental health are completely fucked and beyond repair even with years of counseling.



 Frightening children,  photographed, stared at,  laughed at , openly mocked and questioned everywhere he goes. Mr. Giant's short life is a living hell


Unlike black men suffering from the condition, Asian and white men never seem to adapt to the disorder. Blacks with this are usually pretty athletic for some reason and can parlay it into a career in pro sports. Shaqille O'Neil has this shit too but looks OKish, besides the fact he's hideously ugly which may have been the case if he was only normal sized. He's gonna die before he's 45 for sure. 

Besides the documented fact  (Confessions of a Video Vixen  by Karrine Steffans that he has a penis the size of a small, white man, but for now he's living the life of Reilly. Andre The Giant was the only ever documented case of a white giant who had any type of athletic ability - and his talent was questionable.



Two Japanese women openly stalk the milquetoast Giant for a good laughIf he were only more athletic, he would be able give her a powerful backhand to humble her.

I approached Mr. Giant by sitting next to him on the train and asked him directions to an English speaking bank as an opener. After winning his trust I asked him about his life. He seemed happy to have someone to talk to and told me I was the first foreigner he's ever spoken to.   

 
“People are cruel and ask me shit like, ' How's the weather up there?' and 'Do you play basketball?' I often reply,' you're really short, do you play mini golf?' My disability is extremely rare, there have only been about 100 reported cases of this ever. It's pretty hard to get any sympathy or have any kind of dignity. 

On the other hand, midgets are super common and treated with the utmost respect and given VIP treatment everywhere they go in Japan. I am not even allowed entry into most restaurants- the owners tell me not to take it personally but they think I'll break stuff and scare away other customers. As far as any type of prostitution goes I've never had any luck. I am just too big and would find it impossible to be discreet.”


  Cripplingly shy, he refused to tell me his real name, exchange business cards or allow me to photograph him. I only managed to sneak a few shots as he hurried away after we got to Shinjuku.


 

Although he's  8 feet tall, it's doubtful that Mr. Giant has a penis anywhere near this size.

While every Japanese woman deserves a man she will never forget, a man she'll fantasize about for years or perhaps even until she stops being a sexual being, He is not that man. Sure, she'll never forget him.  She'll never forget how let down she was by his sexual awkwardness.... his giant, callused hands that not only can grope her small breasts but can touch both shoulders at the same time with one mammoth, ham-sized hand. 


“ Even if I was able to get a woman in bed, my breathing is so erratic that I might die after a few  minutes of thrusts.... I can't even walk up a flight of stairs without being winded. And don't even mention my heart. You know how hard this  overworked thing has to work to pump blood through my 8 foot body? It's like a 4 cylinder engine pushing a full bus uphill


Surprisingly articulate and insightful, Mr. Giant explained, “While almost all Japanese women will give a midget a shot if they have the chance. They would not even entertain the idea of sleeping with a giant like me. There is no known fetish of women who want sex from giant. King Kong kind of toyed with the idea in allegorical kind of way but that was more about interracial sex. Kong symbolized the non white native that terrified the civilized man.”


 

 Trying to blend in is a losing battle. 


Japan is the world leader in fetishism, but sadly those with macrophilia are exclusively male.  For many reasons, women don’t cream in their jeans over 8 foot tall, hunched over men, and their aversion may be more than just matter of personal taste.

In Tokyo, we live in a very patriarchal culture,” Mr. Giant says. “Japanese women already see the men as smarter, larger and more powerful. They don’t need to fantasize about it.”



In general, foreign men over 6 feet tall can frighten the dainty Japanese female. A king-sized freak like Kris Humphries would never get laid in Japan but in the USA he can score a Kardashian.  Most Japanese women crave, small, non threatening men. Short, foreign men between 5'3'' and 5'7'' tend to do well with the local women. Taller guys are often left out. This also explains the huge popularity of male midgets getting laid more than anyone else in Japan.



 On the contrary to Mr. Giant's woes, humongous women have no problem dating throughout Asia.


Charles Darwin once wrote, “If everyone were cast in the same mold, there would be no
such thing as beauty
”.  So, from the Darwinian perspective, you could say
that men with the unusual fetish, in their longing for beautiful ladies, just prefer a XXXL sized mold. But what does it say about a man’s perception of women
when his fantasy is to be vaginally swallowed and spit out by some
Godzilla sized mistress?


Unlike midgets, who are good luck and treated like royalty and sex objects in Japan, Mr. Giant is openly shunned. In Asia, even a 6 foot tall man has trouble bonking his head on doorways and low ceilings. These rare,  super sized monstrosities actually have to walk around hunched over just to survive without daily head injuries. " I wish I was a midget.  If I had the power to choose my fate I would pick my life as a midget".  

Japan has over 900 citizens  legally registered as 小人 ( midgets). Midgets have groupies, a huge support network of other midgets. They have dating services, reality TV shows.  Japan even has a bi monthly magazine devoted to midget life.  Mr. Giant, one of only three known giants in Japan has no special registration in his city office and none of these other social outlets.



Midget + Foreigner + Roppongi = Good TImes!!!!


Cabs refuse to pick Mr. Giant up, bikes are too small and even if it was custom made bigger, he is so uncoordinated and clumsy he would be killed or cause accidents constantly by Looky Lous!   Most handicapped Japanese stay indoors and out of sight.  Most giants usually refuse to label themselves as handicapped and refuse any government benefits that they are eligible for.  



“ Well,  I actually would like to stay home. My condition is so rare that it's not even recognized as a disability in Japan. I have no choice but to work and leave the house every day.”  Mr. Giant has all but given up on finding a long term relationship or  a Mrs. Giant.

 " As you might have already assumed, the pussy wagon isn't pulling up in front of my house and tooting it's horn. I'm 38 years old, balding, 8 feet tall, make barely enough money to even cover my food and custom clothing costs. My retired, ashamed parents let me stay in their house way out in Hashimoto. 


Most single men my age dream that someday a beautiful young woman will fall in love with them. But it's a foolish and impossible hope they all nurture, a pathetic dream which makes a mockery of their lives. I know I fit into a demographic of men that are despised by womankind. I know I am a free man. And strong. I refuse to fall into the trap of being a romantic dreamer. I am a realist."

 
Enough of this sad sack's bullshit! Talking to this weirdo made me vomit up my beverage in the Keio Line's sink.






Popular Posts