Japanese Women Have Spoken (part 2)

This is bullshit! I spent like 3 weeks planning the party and those creeps came and ruined it.”


Alone again, Kentaro tells me, "The moral of my story is not to invite black guys to your party to impress the chicks"


39 YO Kentaro Uchida is pissed, He's had a hard-on for Ruka, the 22 yo temp that works in his office since she started in March. “ She told me she loved Bad Boys, Hip Hop, R & B and black movies. She got me all into that music and I started wearing black clothes like FUBU and Sean John and shit like that. I even got a tattoo!”
 
 
He planned a great dinner party at his posh, Yokohama 2LDK mansion. It was gonna be a BBQ free for the ladies but the guys would all pay 3,000 yen for the privilege of hanging out with some sexy ladies.
Kentaro had Ruka invite a few of her slutty friends and then he invited “ the black guy” who lives up on the 21st floor. The black guy would give him some street credit, how many square auto engineers have foreign friends? BLACK foreign friends are even cooler.

Sweet,sweet Ruka will probably get another chance with Kentaro

“ The party was going great, I was manning the grill and playing Michael Jackson CD's and then they showed up.”
Within 5 minutes of arriving at Kentaro's bachelor pad, “ the small, black guy starts getting a shoulder massage from Ruka! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She won't even let me walk her to the train!. 10 minutes later they disappeared” .

  They went upstairs to his place to look at photos. “ They were gone from like 8:30 to 11, she said he got fresh with her so she came back- but why did she wait so long and walk funny when she got back?!?!” Kentaro still hopes to get her one day and doesn't mind she was with his neighbor, “ Of course that little bitch probably did something with him but I've already invested a lot of time and money in that so.....”


Kentaro's friend , Mikio Watanabe was also at the party. " I....... I just give up"



The workingman's tan ain't enough to compete these days


Sadly, Kentaro, like many Japanese and white foreigners in the Tokyo area , is totally out of fashion. " They sure ain't invited to my next party, It's not fair, I mean , I make a lot of money and would make a good husband. He... he don't even know her name and she goes off with him. What the fuck was I thinking inviting those guys?"



" We'll marry Japanese guys in like 10 years when we lose our looks", says Aya Fujimoto (above). Kaori ( far right) adds " We wanna do as many black guys as possible until then"


Aya Fujimoto, a 22 year old hostess told me, “ me and my homegirls just use J guys for money, they pay me to sit with them all night and pour'em drinks n' shit” her friend , Kaori Ueda ( 23) adds, “ at the end of the night they are all worked up and we call our black BF's to come meet us at our place- we even pay for the food and drinks” Their friends, Risa and Maki just giggle and high five each other as they can't speak any English.


"They all just scan the beach for black guys... Were only good for fetching drinks these days"


For examples of this all one needs to do is head to Shonan Beach and observe. Japanese men walk around in packs playing “Nampa Ball”, this is a game where the young men throw a ball at the target's back and then play dumb hoping she'll address him. It's a beginner's way of meeting women on the beach. The black men just have to sit there and wait to be approached. They have their pick.


Rejected one too many times, these 2 fellows drown their sorrows and concede defeat

The more confident, handsome Japanese and white guys may actually physically approach the ladies and make some small talk. "Getting their attention is the first challenge, a lot of times I'm talking and the girls eyes are all over the beach looking for something better and blacker. I want a girlfriend. I don't wanna just be a friend anymore"


The handsome Jun Takagi won't give up " I even stay all tan to compete- it helps a bit."


It's always great until the black guys show up, then it's like I don't even exist.... All Japanese guys are off their radar that point” says Jun Takagi, a tall, handsome college student. “ I mean, I like Tupac as much as the next guy but … what the fuck? Why does every cute girl only want a black guy? I go home and jack out a batch in front of the PC every night and go to bed.”


"No chance to get noticed if they're there" Says Jun

“I can't really complain too much,The white guys are really getting the dregs.... The 9's and 10's go to rich Japanese guys and they fuck black guys on the side, the 6,7's and 8's all want black guys and do fuck them when the get the chance but have a Japanese boyfriend. The white guys are getting the leftovers. If my GF is banging black guys on the side, and I know she wants too, I just don't even want to know about it.”

The Beach Rock Bar on Enoshima Nishihama Beach is a popular spot for Hip Hop and Interracial pick up.


"The thought of actually being touched by an Asian or white guy makes me ill" says Misa Kurano of Kyoto University.," Unless they're paying'"


A fountain of information, Jun tells me “ and if they do go for white guys, they gotta fit some molds, they get points and for certain characteristics., +1 blond hair, +1 big penis, +1 blue eyes, +10 Blond hair AND blue eyes , +10 can speak basic Japanese, +50 Isn't passing through Japan, +100 Comes from America ,+100 works in non-English teaching field, +200 Works in or around Roppongi Hills,+500 does BANK stuff”

An exhausted young African fellow rests up, he's already ejaculated 4 times with 4 Japanese women today and it's only 5pm


Jun also likes white girls ( “easiest lays in Japan”) and has an actual rich, white guy friend. “He dated a young girl from Mixi earlier this summer, out of her 10 friends or so only 2 liked white guys. Also he tried to work on some ANA cabin attendants earlier this year....this girl one with massive tits would bring her friends along, and he ill-advisedly spent one night looking for guys' for her friends..only to be informed that all the guys he suggested and brought over to talk were being rejected because 'my friends all like BLACK guys, dumb ass' " , Jun sees some positivity in this and adds “I'm glad I ain't white”

I sure am happy to be gay so I can focus on more important shit, like eating a shrimps sand.

Popular Posts